CULVER, IN. – The varsity softball traveled to Culver to face The Academy in a non-conference game.
LaVille scored in every inning and nine different players collected at least one hit each to pick up its second victory of the week.
Chloe Herbster and Kylie Gorka led the 18-hit attack with three hits each. Sydney Coblentz, Allison Medors, Cambree Howe, Ayva Barger, and Lily Smith added two hits apiece.
Medors, Howe, Barger, and Gorka collected two RBI each.
Howe pitched the five-inning complete game, striking out 10 and walking three.
LaVille will open Hoosier North Athletic Conference play on Tuesday, April 20 at home against Class 2A 20th-ranked Winamac. The first pitch is scheduled for 5:30 p.m.
•LAVILLE 12, CULVER ACADEMY 2
LaVille 121 44 – 12 18 4
Culver 001 10 – 2 5 3
WP – Cambree Howe (10 strikeouts). LP – Megan Stevens.
2B – Allison Medors (L), Quincy Blodgett (L), Kylie Gorka (L).
RBI – Medors 2, Howe 2, Barger 2, Gorka 2, Barger 2.
Records: LaVille 2-3, CGA 0-3
- KEEP REES-ING FOR THE STARS
- Plymouth Pair Arrested for Shoplifting at Walmart
- Man from Mexico Arrested by City Police for OWI
- Indiana Department of Education Launches Second Phase of Statewide COVID-19 Relief Spending Dashboard
- Attorney General Rokita Warns Hoosiers to be Vigilant Ahead of the Indy 500
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on