New officers were elected to serve on the Michiana Area Council of Government (MACOG) Policy Board for the 2021 calendar year.
Plymouths Mayor Mark Senter was elected to serve as the 2nd Vice Chair.
Policy Board meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month with meetings being open to the public as well as live-streamed.
MACOG is a voluntary organization of local governments that studies and attempts to resolve, for the benefit of each local government and the region, areas of importance that cross the boundaries of individual local governments. This typically includes but is not limited to transportation, transit, economic development, environmental (air & water quality) and other issues that impact the region.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on