Glenn gets big win over Washington
SOUTH BEND – John Glenn visited The Great Western Forum at South Bend Washington and came away with a convincing win 72-6.
Twelve of the thirteen Falcon grapplers picked up wins tonight. And also picking up a win in JV action was Aaron Norman with a first period fall.
The Falcons are in action next this weekend at the always tough Jimtown Super Dual.
106: Aleia Hall (SBW) over Michael Braun (GLEN) (Fall 1:01) 113: Nathan May (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 120: Bentley Whitmer (GLEN) over Theo Landis (SBW) (Fall 2:56) 126: Double Forfeit 132: Adam Martin (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 138: Wayne Flora (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 145: Malcolm Ersnberger (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 152: Sam Strange (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 160: Mason Kobelt (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 170: Micah Beeney (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 182: Jaime Gierlowski (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 195: Daniel Solymosi (GLEN) over Daniel Arrlagen (SBW) (Fall 2:38) 220: Waylon Auer (GLEN) over (SBW) (For.) 285: Kamren Hardesty (GLEN) over Tommy Mubchcewski (SBW) (Fall 2:45)
285: Aaron Norman (GLEN) over Zak Kipp (SBW) (Fall 1:59)
- Plymouth girls shoot top 10 score
- Corporate sponsors make free student admission possible for PHS athletic events
- Press Release from Local Healthcare Committee Working with Trinity to Address Concerns with St. Joseph Health System’s Recent Changes
- Frances E. Davis, 95, of Plymouth
- Male Juvenile from Group Home Suspect in Vehicle Stolen from Plymouth Park Department
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on