Plymouth Pilgrims Boys Basketball: Plymouth AAU Club Tryouts
For: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade boys basketball players
***Meet at Plymouth High School on September 9th!!!!!!!
Wednesday, September 9th 3rd and 4th Grade 6:00 7:00pm (Check in: 5:30pm)
Saturday, September 12th 3rd and 4th Grade: 9:00 10:00am
Wednesday, September 16th 3rd and 4th Grade 6:00 7:00pm
5th and 6th Grade 7:00 8:00pm (Check in: 6:30pm)
5th and 6th Grade: 10:00 11:00am
5th and 6th Grade 7:00 8:00pm
Northern Indiana Basketball League is an every Sunday league beginning in midNovember and
running through midFebruary. We will play games at Holy Cross College in South Bend and/or at
other local high schools. Games begin at 1pm to allow families to attend church. We will not have
games over Thanksgiving or Christmas Break.
Warmup League Dates: 11/15, 11/22, 12/6, and 12/13
Regular Season Dates: 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7 (2/7 is Tournament)
1. Players are expected to attend mandatory large group practices. Minimum 2 practices/week
2. $100 player fee due on or before November 15th (1st Sunday of Warmup League)
● Families should not pay this fee until team is determined
● This cost includes: Reversible Jersey, Shooting Shirt, Entry Fee, and Insurance
● More family expenses throughout the season should be expected: Travel cost, gate
fees, additional tournament fees, etc.
3. PLEASE NOTICE: This is NOT the school basketball program. This is NOT the summer camp
or open gym weekly workout/open gym. If someone does not make the team, they can still
attend summer open gyms and camp next year to get in the gym to improve.
4. The top 1416 players from each class will be invited to join to form 2 teams per grade
level. If we have 2 teams we will have an A team and a B team (certain classes we may have
1 team of 89 kids factoring in available coaches, talent, and # of players)
1. Coach Bales and the varsity staff has the final say in who will make these teams and
who coaches these teams.
2. Families must consider the time and financial commitment closely.
3. Young studentathletes go through many changes. Many will gain and others will lose
interest in youth activities. We will seek the best prepared studentathletes for this
4. Please stay involved! We have more basketball activities to come. These teams do not
determine what happens in the future. We have had some players over the years on
youth level B teams that end up being varsity players. We have had some A team
players get cut or not make the varsity team.
5. We will name the team by the end of September at the latest
6. If we decide to enter other leagues or tournaments we will notify you ASAP. The NIBL
is what you will be initially paying for but there may be others we decide to enter.
7. Please contact Coach Bales if you have any questions.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 5749362178 x1217 or x1299