10/08/10 On Tuesday, October 5th at 6:33 PM Plymouth Police Officer Bridget Hite responded to Red-D-Mart after receiving a call of a male attempting to steal a vehicle. Upon arriving at Red-D-Mart the officer made contact with 17 year old Anthony W. Clemons who resides at the Red Rock Inn. During her investigation Officer Hite learned that Clemons had an active warrant out of Starke County. He was arrested for the warrants and false informing. He was then transported to the Marshall County Jail and was booked in on a $1,000 bond.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on