MANCHESTER — Enrique Salazar led a 1-2-3 Manchester finish in the 5000m at this year’s HCAC conference championships.
Salazar paced the field with a leading time of 15:41.28 and also took home top honors in the mile after clocking a leading time of 4:25.43.
Salazar added a third individual title in the 800m after leading Saturday’s field with a time of 1:58.57. He would round out his historic performance with an HCAC title in the 3000m.
Coach Cashdollar of Manchester said, “Enrique is on top of his game right now. Not only has the quad never been accomplished it’s never been attempted indoors. Enrique is without a doubt the best distance runner to ever come through Manchester and probably the entire HCAC.”
- Governor Eric Holcomb Directs Flags to Be Flown at Half-Staff on Memorial Day
- YELLOW RIVER BANK IMPROVEMENTS COMMENCING IN STARKE COUNTY
- Culver Grads Enlisted to Arrive at Graduation in Blackhawk Helicopter Friday
- Law Enforcement No Shave Fundraiser for Boys & Girls Club
- DAR Hometown Heroes Banner Dedication Ceremony Friday 3:30 in River Park Square
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on