NORTH JUDSON – The varsity girls basketball team traveled to North Judson for a Hoosier North Athletic Conference game falling 43-35.
LaVille battled, taking a 27-23 lead into the halftime break before the host Bluejays outscored LHS 15-4 in the third quarter to pull away. Lucy Sherk led the LaVille offense with 13 points and Faith Rock added 10 points.
Sherk also pulled down five rebounds. Lily Smith, Heaylyn Kwiatkowski, and Lauren Edison hauled in three boards each. Smith added three assists for the Lancers.
LaVille moves to 8-9 overall and 0-5 in the HNAC. The Lancers are scheduled to play host to Knox in a girl-boy varsity doubleheader on Friday, January 14. The varsity girls game is scheduled to tip at 6:30 p.m., with the varsity boys to follow inside Dale E. Cox Gymnasium.
NORTH JUDSON 43, LAVILLE 35
At North Judson
LaVille 10 27 31 35
NJSP 15 23 38 43
LaVille – Lily Smith 2, Lauren Edison 3, Heaylyn Kwiatkowski 2, Faith Rock 10, Lucy Sherk 13, Brooke Edison 1, London Kwiatkowski 2, Jasmine Foster 2. Totals: 14 6-12 35
NJSP – Baxter 0, Burkett 7, Boyd 4, Frasure 21, Chaffirs 0, Hensley 11. Totals: 16 10-17 43
3-point field goals: LaVille 1 (L. Edison), NJSP 1 (Frasure).
Total fouls (fouled out): LaVille 16 (H. Kwiatkowski), NJSP 12 (none).
- Indiana Department of Education Launches Second Phase of Statewide COVID-19 Relief Spending Dashboard
- Attorney General Rokita Warns Hoosiers to be Vigilant Ahead of the Indy 500
- Lenora E. Elder, 99, Plymouth
- Maxine Lawson, 92, of Plymouth
- Come See the All-Marshall/Starke Bi-County Marching Band Tonight
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on