PLYMOUTH – Plymouth Swimming snagged a 2nd place finish at the annual Pilgrim Relays on Saturday.
Eight teams and several hundred swimmers were in competition in 19 different relays. Twin Lakes took the 1st place overall finish with a score of 139 points. Plymouth ended a close 16 points behind to claim 2nd with 123 points.
Plymouth showed a great push toward the end of the meet, winning 7 of the final 10 relays.
The winning relays teams for Plymouth were:
Diving Relay – Blake Judd, Sean Janda, Madi Hauptmann, Desi Esquivel: 315.70
Boy’s 400 Free Relay – Fitz Holm, Sean Janda, Eli Schramm, Jackson Bougher: 3:49.20
Girl’s 200 Backstroke Relay – Madi Hauptmann, Morgan Langfeldt, Grace Martin, Lucy Keirn: 2:16.92
Girl’s 200 Breastroke Relay – Marley Houin, Izzie Wray, Morgan Langfeldt, Summer South: 2:30.40
Boy’s 200 Breaststroke Relay – Joseph Stauffer, Max Marohn, Kyle Rumpler, Jackson Bougher: 2:22.87
Girl’s 200 Free Relay – Kyleigh Kara, Maddy Thangam, Kieran Gritton, Aumrie Weiss: 1:55.90
Boy’s 200 Free Relay – Joseph Stauffer, Blake Judd, Sean Janda, Eli Schramm: 1:48.14
Plymouth turns around to host NorthWood at home on Tuesday in another conference match. They will then prepare to face tough competition at the Wawasee Invitational in Syracuse on Saturday.
- Indiana’s CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plans Top Rated for Performance
- Walorski Introduces Legislation to Seek Justice for Illicit Fentanyl Victims
- A $322,104.80 BAD BEAT JACKPOT WON AT FOUR WINDS SOUTH BEND ON JUNE 4
- Senator Young Statement on Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- Rep. Walorski: Our Prayers Have Been Answered
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on