CULVER – Culver’s volleyball team took a 3-0 decision over South Bend Career Academy by scores of 25-17, 25-13, 25-7.
Alina Pizur had 15 kills and Meagan Pearl 11 for Culver. Luci Overmyer had 8 service aces.
- Advisory: Increased Fire Danger Advisory in effect for the Marshall County area thru today.
- Klotz Fined $500 for Finance Report Violation Forward Paperwork on to Prosecutor
- Bruce A. Emerick, 69, from Plymouth
- City to Offer Consumer Confidence Report Online
- Plymouth Plan Commission Approves Secondary Plat of South Point Subdivision
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on