BREMEN – Bremen tennis took care of business by capturing their own Bremen Invitational on Saturday.
In addition to the scorching heat, the Lions battled North Judson, Fremont, and Wawasee winning all 3 matches.
Recording wins for the Lions were Mariano DeLeon, Shay Kyser, Mason Porter, Jesse Wisler, Dawson Hickman, Carson Miller, Seth Nettrouer, Camden Hickman, and Max Varner.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on