BOURBON – Despite the Triton boys tennis team going 0-3 during the first week of match play, senior Connor Large was undefeated at the No. 1 singles position.
Triton lost to Glenn, Knox, and Rochester by the same 4-1 score.
GLENN 4, TRITON 1
Singles: 1. Connor Large (T) def. Joe Delinski 0-6, 6-4, 10-8; 2. Colin Stephens (G) def. Damon Kuntz 6-1, 6-0; 3. Frank Lizzi (G) def. Caden Larg 6-1, 6-0.
Doubles: 1. Glenn won by forfeit, 2. Glenn won by forfeit
KNOX 4, TRITON 1
Singles: 1. Connor Large (T) def. Gabe Manning 6-1, 6-0; 2. Carter Foreilli (K) def. Damon Kuntz 1-6, 6-2, 10-7; 3. Isaiah Heineman (K) def. Caden Large 7-5, 2-6, 7-3
Doubles: 1. Knox won by forfeit, 2. Knox won by forfeit
ROCHESTER 4, TRITON 1
Singles: 1. Connor Large (T) def. Brayden Zink 6-3, 5-7, 7-3; 2. Brock Bowers (R) def. Damon Kuntz 6-2, 6-1; 3. Drew Strosser (R) def. Caden Large 7-5, 6-3
Doubles: 1. Rochester won by forfeit, 2. Rochester won by forfeit.
- Hensley Fabricating fined $250 for Indiana Campaign Finance Law Violation Election Board Will Not Forward to Prosecution
- County Drainage Board Accepts Bates Farm Ditch into Regulated System
- Crockett Arrested by City Police for Domestic Battery
- MARSHALL COUNTY COURTHOUSE RESTORATION & REDEDICATION OBSERVANCE 150TH ANNIVERSARY
- Raiders big seventh too much for Pilgrims to overcome
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on