Plymouth picks up win at Michigan City
MICHIGAN CITY – The Plymouth girls golf team traveled north on Wednesday evening for a rescheduled nine-hole affair at Michigan City Municipal. The Plymouth ladies picked up another victory 185-223 over the host Wolves.
Michigan City senior Taylor Skibinksi earned medalist honors with a 40. Plymouth’s Annastasia Hutchings was close behind with a career-best 42 to lead the Pilgrims. Anna had another good night on the greens carding a team-best 13 putts and our lone birdie on the par 5 fifth hole. Claire McDonald also turned in a career-best with a 46, sister Elaina McDonald 47, Hannah LaFree 50, and Noelle Hutchings 50 completed the scoring.
Michigan City only competed 5 players. The Plymouth JV girls got an opportunity to play at a new venue and get a practice round in.
Emma Rozycki bounced back with a quality 46, Kylee Gaines 52, Madi Hauptmann 52, and Madeline Borden 54.
The win moves the varsity to 6-1 on the season. The JV remains undefeated on the year.
Next up for the ladies is a trip to Stonehenge in Winona Lake to compete in the Warsaw Invitational. Play begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
- Triton’s Viers picked for IBCA/IHSAA underclass showcase
- Seven Lady Lions qualify for regional
- South Bend Cubs announce upcoming game/promotion schedule
- Hensley Fabricating fined $250 for Indiana Campaign Finance Law Violation Election Board Will Not Forward to Prosecution
- County Drainage Board Accepts Bates Farm Ditch into Regulated System
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on