PLYMOUTH — The Plymouth girls golf team hosted Tippecanoe Valley, LaVille, and Bremen at Pretty Lake Golf Club on Monday sweeping all three matches.
Sophomore Hannah LaFree fired a career-best 43. Inside the numbers, Hannah led the team with 5 fairways off the tee and didn’t record a three-putt. Her 15 putts tied for team-best on the night.
Freshmen Noelle Hutchings continued her ascent carding a 46. Noelle rolled in a team-best 15 putts as well. A trio of 48’s were turned in by Anna Hutchings, and Elaina and Claire McDonald.
The Plymouth JV fired a 213 but the lack of JV players for the other three schools meant no JV team contest. Madeline Borden led the JV with a 49.
Next up is a makeup match from last week’s washout on Wednesday. The girls travel up to Michigan City for a nine-hole match vs the Wolves.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on