PANAMA CITY — A player with local ties will have a decision to make as Jaden Rudd, a graduate of Mosley High School in Panama City, FL was taken as the 212th overall pick in the 7th round of the Major League Baseball draft by the Toronto Blue Jays.
Rudd — son of former Plymouth High School standout Jason Rudd — was a key player in his high school team’s 2021 State Championship win.
Rudd finished his senior year with an ERA of 1.21, 17 RBI, 45 runs, and one homer. On the mound, he totaled 78 strikeouts in just 46 innings.
Rudd is currently committed to the University of Notre Dame.
- County Commissioners Open Bids for Community Crossing Road Projects and Adjacent Projects
- City Attorney Discusses Transfer in Engineering Dept., Stellar Update and Redistricting
- Tim Peet Arrested by County Police for OWI, OWI Endangering & Criminal Recklessness
- Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals Approves Request for Electronic Sign at
- Pilgrims win pitchers duel behind Manzuk
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on