Try these tips to help manage your day at home:
• Keep a designated work space;
• Maintain a routine;
• Over-communicate with colleagues;
• Make to-do lists of work tasks;
• Set ground rules with others in the home about working conditions; and
• Schedule breaks throughout the day.
By working remotely and social distancing, we can do our part to help slow down the spread of the coronavirus. Indiana is working hard to protect Hoosiers and helpful resources are available by clicking here.
General questions from the public or healthcare provider inquiries about COVID-19 may be directed to the state’s call center at the toll-free number 877-826-0011 (available 24/7) or email email@example.com. Call center representatives cannot provide medical advice or test results.