The burn was for the 31 acre Pioneer Wetland Restoration Site between the facility structures and the railroad. As part of the restoration and maintenance of the native vegetation site the cool season grasses and forbs were burned on Friday.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on