The Plymouth School Board will meet Tuesday evening, February 7th at 7 p.m. in the administration Board Room.
The agenda for the meeting includes the consent agenda which includes claims, affidavits, retirements, resignations, leave requests, terminations, appointments, and transfers along with student activity requests, fundraising requests, and donations.
The school board will consider the retirement of Jefferson Elementary Teacher Tamera Greenlee effective June 2, 2023. Resignations include:
- Summer Molitierno, WDA, Temporary 2nd Grade Teacher, resignation effective 01-12-23
- Chevin Stone, NIESC LEA, Training Support Specialist, resignation effective 01-13-23
- Christine Chamberlin-Biggs, ST MIKE, Cafeteria Table Washer, resignation effective 01-11-23
- Sandra Tolson, SVC, Summer Bus Washer, resignation effective 01-31-23
- Emma Cook, SVC, Summer Bus Washer, resignation effective 01-31-23
- Debra Denlinger, SVC, Summer Bus Washer, resignation effective 01-31-23
- Cynthia Price, SVC, Summer Bus Washer, resignation effective 01-31-23
- Aleczandra Dolan, LJH, Track Assistant Boys Coach ECA #2051, resignation effective 01-23-23
- Janice Johnson, RIS, 2nd Shift Custodian, resignation effective 01-23-23
- Deborah Stein, LJH, Volleyball Head Coach ECA #2070 split stipend, resignation effective 01-23-23
- Haley Moren, PHS, Special Education-Guidance Administrative Assistant, resignation effective 02-10-23
- Victoria Christlieb, RIS, MTSS Team ECA #9102, resignation effective 01-24-23
- Les Marcum, PHS, Baseball Assistant Coach ECA #1022, resignation effective 02-02-23
- Katie Foster, WDA, Elementary Student Council ECA #3311, resignation effective 02-06-23
There is one termination to report, Zaccheus Hutchings as the PHS Robotics Assistant Coach effective 01-27-23.
- Hayden Caskey, LJH, Wrestling Assistant Coach, effective 01-04-23
- Aryn Eash, RIS, Basketball 5th Grade Girls Assistant Coach, effective 01-25-23
- Julie Monetta, NIESC LEA, Training Support Specialist, effective 01-23-23
- Nathaniel King, PHS, Soccer Girls Head Coach, effective 07-31-23
- Sarah VanVactor, LJH, Golf Head Coach, effective 03-27-23
- Kole Jones, LJH, eSports Coach, effective 02-07-23
- Brenna Langowski, LJH, STAT Team, effective 02-06-23
- Samantha Vanlue, LJH, STAT Team, effective 02-06-23
- Cheryl Siddall, ADM, Cafeteria Substitute Transfer to LJH, Cafeteria Server, effective 01-17-23
- Chelsea Baca, ADM, Substitute Teacher-Aide Transfer to RIS, ENL Aide, effective 01-17-23
- Treva Murphy, ADM, Cafeteria Substitute Transfer to ST MIKE, Cafeteria Table Washer, effective 01-23-23
- Marrissa Ritenour, SVC, Activity Bus Driver-Trainee Transfer to SVC, Substitute Bus Driver, effective 01-23-23
- Nikki Pittman, ADM, Substitute Teacher Transfer to WDA, Temporary 2nd Grade Teacher, effective 02-10-23
- Katherine Simmons, LJH, Volleyball Head Coach ECA #2070 split stipend Transfer to LJH, Volleyball Head Coach #2070 full stipend, effective 01-23-23
- Cherie Ramirez, RIS, Temporary Special Education Teacher Transfer to MEN, Special Education Teacher, effective 03-06-23
- Trevor Jaynes, WEB, Corporation Aide Transfer to JEF, Special Education Aide, effective 02-06-23
- Kelsey Kiefer, WEB, Special Education Aide-Intense Interventions Transfer to WEB, Corporation Aide, effective 02-06-23
The Plymouth School Board will consider a resolution to void checks, revisions to the administrative conditions and benefits, revisions to the classified conditions of employment, and classified employee guidelines. Superintendent Mawhorter will present the first reading of new and revised policies and guidelines for meal charge accounts procedures to handle any donations designated for payment of school lunches through the Angle Fund Donations.
Assistant Superintendent Jill VanDriessche will ask the school board to adopt the Student Transfer Capacity and Deadlines for 2023-2024.
The school board meeting is open to the public although the meeting is a meeting of the school board for the purpose of conducting the corporation’s business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting it is available online from the corporation’s website at www.plymouth.k12.in.us.