On Thursday, July 21st, at about 3:45 in the afternoon, the Marshall County Dispatch Center received a report of an accident that occurred at the intersection of US 31 and State Road 10 in Argos.
Witnesses described to officers that a red Ram Pickup was traveling south on US 31 and turning east onto State Road 10. As the truck crossed the median it struck a gray GMC Acadia traveling northbound on US 31. The Acadia was forced off the road and into the east side ditch from the collision with full airbag deployment. The Ram pickup rolled one complete time onto the passenger side before coming to rest on all four wheels on the east shoulder of US 31 north.
Both the drivers and front seat passengers from both vehicles were transported to Plymouth hospital for further medical treatment.
The driver of the GMC Acadia was Michael Turner, age 35, of Muncie, and the driver of the Dodge Ram pickup was Nancy Powell, age 62, of Argos.
- Commissioners Updates on Bridge Projects, 11th Road Progressing with Land Acquisition
- Crash on U.S. 31 Caused When Driver Fell Asleep
- Lainie Rensberger of LaPaz Arrested for PI, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting
- MARSHALL COUNTY D.A.R.E. STUDENTS HONORED
- South Ben Man Arrested by County Police for OWI
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on