The Marshall County WorkOne Center and the Northern Indiana Workforce Board will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony on July 11th to celebrate the grand reopening of the new Plymouth WorkOne Center location. The ribbon-cutting ceremony will start at 9:00 AM at the new facility located at 510 West Adams St, Plymouth.
To better serve the community, the Plymouth WorkOne Center will now open 5 days a week. Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and Fridays from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm.
The WorkOne Centers in Northern Indiana are open with varying times and days of operations; the Elkhart, South Bend, and Warsaw are open M-TH from 8:00-4:30 and Friday from 10:30 to 4:30; the Plymouth office is open on M, W, and TH; and the Rochester office is open M. T, and W.
Visit your nearest WorkOne Center to:
- Obtain job search and re-employment help, including resume review, interviewing practice, and more
- Receive valuable information on career training opportunities
- Use direct computer access to the Department of Workforce Development’s Unemployment Insurance Unit (DWD UI Unit) to file initial unemployment claims or submit weekly unemployment vouchers
- Receive telephone assistance from DWD’s UI Unit
- Fax documents to DWD’s UI Unit.
Virtual and In-Person workshops are also available.
The local WorkOne Centers are not able to resolve unemployment claim issues. The resolution of claim issues is handled through the Department of Workforce Development via https://www.unemployment.in.gov or by calling 1-800-891-6499.
How to Contact WorkOne
- In St. Joseph County: (574) 237-9675
- In Elkhart County: (574) 295-0105
- In Marshall County: (574) 936-8919
- In Fulton County: (574) 223-8542
- In Kosciusko County: (574) 269-3050