Mary M. Olds, 78, passed away peacefully in her home at 5:25 a.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
Mary was born in Indianapolis, Indiana on June 27, 1943, to Porter Douglas and Mary Alice (Everhart) Patterson. She graduated from high school in Indianapolis.
On July 29, 1961, in Indianapolis, Mary married Richard Donald Olds. She met Dick by chance the summer of 1960 when she was in the Grovetown area to babysit for her aunt. The couple would move to Plymouth and created a life together, while welcoming two children and many grandchildren. After retirement she loved spending time with Dick at auctions, restoring and reselling antiques.
She worked for Bomarko in quality insurance for 35 years until her retirement in 2006.
Mary was a member of the Plymouth Loyal Order of the Moose and the Culver Eagles Lodge.
She is lovingly missed by her daughter Jennifer L. Olds, of Plymouth and children: Matthew D. Wentz, Kayla (Daniel) Edwards and Mariah L. Tepper, a son Richard D. Rich (Karen) Olds of Etna Green and their children: Ashley R. (John) Olds, Amber R. Koebcke, J.D. Walton, Sara L. Olds, Ashley K. Marchlewicz and Danielle L. “Dani” Olds as well as 10 great-grandchildren.
Mary was preceded in death by Dick in 2016, her parents, brother Porter “Jay” Patterson and sister Patricia Jensen
Visitation will be held on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 from 4-8 pm in the Johnson-Danielson Funeral Home 1100 N. Michigan St., Plymouth.
A funeral service will be held on Thursday June 23, 2022 at 11:00 am with Rev. Charles Krieg officiating.
Burial will be in the New Oak Hill Cemetery in Plymouth at a later date.
Memorial gifts may be given to the Center for Hospice Care 112 S. Center St., Plymouth, IN 46563.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the website: www.johnson-danielson.com<http://www.johnson-danielson.com>
- Culver Police Arrest 2 Following Traffic Stop
- New Indiana Laws Take Effect July 1
- INDIANA LOWERS THRESHOLD FOR BLOOD LEAD LEVELS IN CHILDREN
- Rep. Walorski: Protecting Women from the Next Frontier of Abortion
- PARENTS CAN NOW SCHEDULE COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTSFOR CHILDREN THROUGH AGE 5 AT WWW.OURSHOT.IN.GOV
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on