Brown Bag Lunch and Learn at the Marshall County Museum kicks off Friday. The Brown Bag event titled “The Detroit Athletic Club to the Greystone: Jean Goldkette’s Amusement Corporation” will be hosted by Josh Duffee
Join Marshall County Museum tomorrow, Friday, March 11th from noon to 1:00 p.m., and learn about Jean Goldkette’s influence on the musical community in Detroit in the 1920s with his National Amusement Corporation, including the bands that worked under his name during this time. If you have an interest in historic local Jazz musicians, or just enjoy learning about music history, join us for our virtual brown bag.
This presentation will be a Zoom meeting. If you would like to attend email Iris Fry at the museum using this address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the museum at 574-936-2306 to receive the Zoom meeting link.
The Marshall County Museum’s Brown Bag Lunch program is a series of informative talks given by local community members and experts on many interesting topics. These free talks are at noon on the second Friday of every month and last about an hour. We encourage our guests to bring their lunch, a friend, or just themselves and settle in for some Marshall County history exploration.
- Governor Eric Holcomb Directs Flags to Be Flown at Half-Staff on Memorial Day
- YELLOW RIVER BANK IMPROVEMENTS COMMENCING IN STARKE COUNTY
- Culver Grads Enlisted to Arrive at Graduation in Blackhawk Helicopter Friday
- Law Enforcement No Shave Fundraiser for Boys & Girls Club
- DAR Hometown Heroes Banner Dedication Ceremony Friday 3:30 in River Park Square
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on