The Town of Culver has released information for citizens who have an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) or utility-terrain vehicle (UTV) and plan to drive it in Culver.  Clerk Treasurer Karen Heim said, “The process to obtain a registration is a little different from golf carts.”  

Because the State of Indiana already has a registration process for ATVs or UTVs, you will need to register the vehicle at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV).  Here is a link to nearby locations:

Here is link to information on how to register the vehicle with the state:

The Bureau of Motor Vehicle will issue a registration. Clerk Treasurer Heim says to bring the BMV registration and proof of insurance to the Culver Town Hall and they will issue the local registration. There is no cost for the local registration.