Duane A. Barden 67, passed away on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at his residence on North Michigan Street, Plymouth. He was born on March 20, 1954 to Robert and Violet Hostetler Barden in Plymouth.
Duane was a 1972 graduate of John Glenn High School and also attended Purdue University.
Duane served in the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Army from 1975 to 1985.
Duane was a truck driver. He loved to fish, loved trucking, and was an avid Nascar fan. Duane was of the Methodist faith.
Duane was also a member of the Plymouth American Legion Post #27.
Survivors include; sons: Jason (Christina) Barden of South Bend and Eric (Sara) Barden of Walkerton, brothers: Larry (Judy) Barden of Everett Michigan, Danny (Doris) Barden of LaPaz, and Norman Barden of Plymouth, sister: Sandy (Wayne) Rough of Walkerton. Also surviving are many Nieces and Nephews.
Duane was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Diane, and a sister; Christine Moore.
A Celebration of life will be held at a later date by his family.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the website: www.johnson-danielson.com<http://www.johnson-danielson.com
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on