State Farm® is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2022 by building State Farm Neighborhood Assist® bigger. That means more submissions, more grants and spreading good to more communities.
This year, the program will award 100 $25,000 grants (vs. 40 grants in previous years) to nonprofit organizations to help fund neighborhood improvement projects. Additionally, we’re doubling the number of cause submissions to 4,000.
U.S. residents who are 18 and older with a valid email address can participate.
Here’s what you need to know:
• The cause submission phase starts February 16 at 1pm ET and ends when 4,000 submissions are reached.
• Prepare now by going to www.neighborhoodassist.com and downloading the submission guide.
• Each person can submit one cause.
• All you have to do is submit the cause; you don’t have to “run the program.”
The submission process is short and simple, and you can learn more by visiting www.neighborhoodassist.com. You, or someone you know, could be the catalyst for positive change.
Your cause submission will be judged based on your answers to the following three questions:
• How much does the cause focus on an unmet need in this community?
• Why do you feel the $25,000 would address the unmet need?
• How much of a lasting impact on this community would the grant have?
After the 4,000 limit is reached, the State Farm Review Committee will judge all the submissions to identify the Top 200 finalists.
These 200 finalists will then be uploaded to www.neighborhoodassist.com to be voted on by you and your community. The voting phase will last from April 27-May 6 and each person gets up to 10 votes per day, every day during those 10 days.
The Top 100 causes with the most votes will each win a $25,000 grant from State Farm!
Winners will be announced on June 7 at www.neighborhoodassist.com.
Key Dates for 2022 State Farm Neighborhood Assist:
• Submission phase: Starts Feb. 16 at 1pm ET and ends when 4,000 submissions are reached
• Voting Phase: April 27-May 6
• Winners Announced: June 7