George M. Mikalas, 90, passed away on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at home. Born on July 13, 1931 in Plymouth, Indiana he was the son of Michael and Edith (Cunningham) Mikalas.
George honorably served his country with the U.S. Air Force during the Korean War. After being discharged he would go onto attend Rockford Barber College in Rockford, ILL. and owned George’s Barbershop here in Plymouth.
He is survived by his brother Jim Mikalas of Plymouth.
George is preceded in death by his parents Michael and Edith.
A graveside service will take place on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 11 a.m. the New Oak Hill Cemetery, Chapel, 1300 Chester Street, Plymouth with Rev. Chuck Krieg officiating.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the website: www.johnson-danielson.com<http://www.johnson-danielson.com>
- Indiana’s CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plans Top Rated for Performance
- Walorski Introduces Legislation to Seek Justice for Illicit Fentanyl Victims
- A $322,104.80 BAD BEAT JACKPOT WON AT FOUR WINDS SOUTH BEND ON JUNE 4
- Senator Young Statement on Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- Rep. Walorski: Our Prayers Have Been Answered
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on