Charles M. McHargue, 70, passed away on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, Plymouth.
Born on November 28, 1951 in Plymouth, Indiana he was the son of Arnold and Margaurite (Gaines) McHargue.
Charles was a lifelong mechanic working for Walmart, AVI and Jiffy Lube. Known as a man that had a wonderful sense of humor always playing a joke on family and friends. He was a simple man, always content with life, but would never cease to show his stubbornness by arguing until he proved his point with you until you finally gave up.
He loved golfing, watching Alabama and Chicago Bears football, his beloved Cubs, Dale Earnhardt race. Charles will forever be remembered for being a free spirit. He loved his family, especially his grandchildren.
He is survived by his children: Charles (Amy) McHargue of Columbiana, Ohio; Dallas Decky’s of Atwood, IN; Denver (Michelle) Annis; siblings: Ruth (Ed) Clemens of Grovertown; Nancy (Kevin) Ames of Plymouth; Arnold (Dawn) McHargue of New Paris; Dawn (John) Sellers of Plymouth; Tina (Don) Bunton of Koontz Lake; grandchildren: MacKinzee Sechrist, Kayden Deckys, Ian Logan and Aiden Annis; great-grandchild Beckum Sechrist; as well as several nieces and nephews.
Charles is preceded in death by his parents, brother John “Tiny” McHargue, nephews: Butch Clark, Isaiah Sellers and Austin Dean
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Shiloh Wesleyan Church, 10532 4B Rd. Bremen, IN 46506 with Pastor Rich Van Vuren officiating.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the website: www.johnson-danielson.com.
- New Indiana Laws Take Effect July 1
- INDIANA LOWERS THRESHOLD FOR BLOOD LEAD LEVELS IN CHILDREN
- Rep. Walorski: Protecting Women from the Next Frontier of Abortion
- PARENTS CAN NOW SCHEDULE COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTSFOR CHILDREN THROUGH AGE 5 AT WWW.OURSHOT.IN.GOV
- Commissioner Overmyer Discussed St. Joe Health Issues on WTCA
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on