Governor Eric J. Holcomb is directing flags to be flown at half-staff to honor the life and legacy of General Colin Powell. Flags should be flown at half-staff immediately until sunset on Oct. 22, 2021.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on