The Heartland Artist Gallery is accepting submissions for the 33rd Annual Juried Regional Art Exhibit taking place October 1sts through the 30th. Submissions are due online (postmarked) by this Sunday, September 19th at midnight. This year’s exhibit will take place both in-person and online. An opening reception is scheduled for Saturday, October 2nd from 1 till 4, with the awards presentation at 3 p.m.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on