The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership recently appointed the following individuals as members of its Board of Directors for four-year terms:
- Kristin Pruitt, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Lake City Bank
- Andrea Short, President, 1st Source Bank
Andrea Short is joining the Board of Directors as her counterpart, Jim Seitz, enters retirement.
“The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership is incredibly grateful for Jim’s dedication to improving our community and for his service to our organization, he will be greatly missed, and we wish him a wonderful retirement,” said South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership President and CEO, Regina Emberton. “We are thrilled that both Andrea and Kristin have agreed to join the governing board of the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership and are excited about the expertise and unique perspective they will add to such a dynamic group of individuals. They are incredible assets to the region and have already exhibited a positive track record of advancing the regional economy.”
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership appointed the following board members to the Executive Committee of its Board of Directors:
- Shannon Cullinan, Executive Vice President, University of Notre Dame
- Laura Walls, President and CEO, Marshall County Economic Development Corporation
“In their time on the Regional Partnership board, Laura and Shannon have demonstrated immense passion for advancing the regional economy,” said Regional Partnership Board Chair and Community Foundation of Elkhart County President, Dr. Pete McCown. “Their expertise, perspective, and knowledge will be a positive force as they step into additional advisory capacities on the Board of Directors.”
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership catalyzes economic growth across the South Bend – Elkhart region by improving wages and livability to attract and grow the best industries and workers. This is the shared vision of the Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors, who provide strategic leadership to the organization.
The slate of Board members currently serving on the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors is listed below:
- Dave Behr, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Shannon Cullinan, University of Notre Dame
- Michael Daigle, South Bend International Airport
- Larry Garatoni, Garatoni Family Office
- Jon Hunsberger, Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Levon Johnson, Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Keenan, Judd Leighton Foundation
- Shelley Klug, Indiana Michigan Power
- Andy Kostielney, St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners
- Chuck Lehman, Lehman & Lehman, Inc.
- Pete McCown, Community Foundation of Elkhart County
- Rose Meissner, Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Gary Neidig, ITAMCO
- Kevin Overmyer, Marshall County Board of Commissioners
- Kristin Pruitt, Lake City Bank
- Jeff Rea, South Bend Regional Chamber
- Amish Shah, Kem Krest
- Andrea Short, 1st Source Bank
- Phil Smoker, Smoker Craft Inc.
- Chris Stager, Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
- Rebecca Stoltzfus, Goshen College
- James Turnwald, Michiana Area Council of Governments
- Laura Walls, Marshall County Economic Development Corporation
- Suzanne Weirick, Elkhart County Board of Commissioners
For more information on the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors, click here.
About South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership is a collaboration of the economic development partners from 47 smart connected communities in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. The Regional Partnership focuses on a long-term systemic approach to advance the region’s economy by aligning the efforts of various stakeholders around five key areas: Educating a world-class WORKFORCE, Recruiting and retaining great TALENT, Attracting and growing new economy companies in complement to our remarkably strong manufacturing INDUSTRIES, Promoting INCLUSION and sparking opportunities for minorities and Helping ENTREPRENEURS thrive. The Regional Partnership seeks to unify and collaborate so that together, the communities across the region to work together to achieve what cannot be done individually. For more information about the Regional Partnership, visit SouthBendElkhart.org.