Hoosiers across the state are invited to attend one or more of a series of public meetings on Aug. 6, 7 and 11 to provide feedback on Indiana’s redistricting process.
The Indiana General Assembly is required to redraw Indiana’s districts for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Indiana House of Representatives and Indiana Senate following the nationwide census every 10 years.
The schedule of public meetings regarding redistricting in the northern part of Indiana are Friday, Aug. 6 and Saturday, Aug. 7 at the Ivy Tech campuses:
Lafayette | 10 a.m. to noon Friday, Aug. 6
Valparaiso | 3-5 p.m. CDT Friday, Aug. 6
Fort Wayne | 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Aug. 7
Elkhart | 4-6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 7
Campus meeting room information will be updated as it is available on the Indiana General Assembly’s website at iga.in.gov.
All meetings will be livestreamed and archived at iga.in.gov.
- Triton’s Viers picked for IBCA/IHSAA underclass showcase
- Seven Lady Lions qualify for regional
- South Bend Cubs announce upcoming game/promotion schedule
- Hensley Fabricating fined $250 for Indiana Campaign Finance Law Violation Election Board Will Not Forward to Prosecution
- County Drainage Board Accepts Bates Farm Ditch into Regulated System
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on