On Thursday, February 25th at 7:13 A.M. Deputy Smith with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department responded to the area of 6th road and Elm Road in reference to a single vehicle accident.
During the investigation of the crash 59 year old James Fear of Plymouth was taken into custody for Resisting Law Enforcement.
Fear was transported to the Marshall County Jail and held on a $755 bond.
Readers are reminded that charging information supported by an affidavit of probable cause is merely an allegation that a crime has been committed and that there is only probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. They are presumed innocent throughout the proceedings and are entitled to be represented by counsel and entitled to a trial jury at which the State is obligated to provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt before a judgment of guilt may be made.
- Marshall County Sheriff Honors Dispatchers Hite and Budd with Life Saving Award
- County Commissioners Open Bids for Community Crossing Road Projects and Adjacent Projects
- City Attorney Discusses Transfer in Engineering Dept., Stellar Update and Redistricting
- Tim Peet Arrested by County Police for OWI, OWI Endangering & Criminal Recklessness
- Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals Approves Request for Electronic Sign at
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on