Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch and the Indiana Destination Development Corporation (IDDC) announced the IDDC’s Foundation Board. IDDC operates as a joint public-private agency, governed by a six-member board appointed by the governor. Crouch serves as the chair of the board.
Six members will make up IDDC’s Foundation Board. The newly appointed board members are:
• Shenita Bolton (Fort Wayne), Fort Wayne Community Schools, K-12 College and Career Readiness Manager, will serve through June 30, 2023.
• Bernice Helman (Terre Haute), Co-owner and VP of Coldwell Banker Helman, will serve through June 30, 2024.
• Jeff McCabe (Nashville), Chairman of Big Woods, Quaff On! and Hard Truth Hills, will serve through June 30, 2023.
• Dana More (Munster), COO of Luke Family of Brands, will serve through June 30, 2024.
• Mario Rodriguez (Indianapolis), Executive Director of the Indianapolis Airport Authority, will serve through June 30, 2023.
• Judith Thomas (Indianapolis), Independent Consultant on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Access and Past Walker Legacy Center President, will serve through June 30, 2024.
“I am honored to oversee the IDDC,” said Crouch. “The goal of this organization is to attract and retain business, talent, students, and visitors to our great state.”
“The board is comprised of representatives from diverse and inclusive sectors important to Indiana’s quality of life,” said Elaine Bedel, IDDC’s Secretary and CEO. “I look forward to working with our leadership board as we foster intentional collaboration among all our partners throughout the state.”