Here’s what to expect when you visit when you visit during Phase 3:
• Think of these two words for each visit: Social Distancing. We need your help promoting the health and safety of patrons in our building. You may stop by for materials browsing, gathering in limited groups, or to have items copied/faxed, but remember to socially distance yourself from one another.
• We have fewer computers available and spaced apart. Patrons may use a computer for up to 30 minutes at a time. Sessions may be extended, based on the waiting list. Note that a computer may not always be available. Staff will be assisting from a distance, as best we can.
• We have temporarily removed some seating and spaced the remaining seating farther apart to enforce social distancing.
• Reduced availability of toys, games, and Children’s Department Imagination Stations.
• Meeting room bookings are temporarily suspended.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe during Phase 3:
• We quarantine all returned materials for 72 hours prior to being checked in.
• Masks are encouraged.
• Staff is following CDC standards on hand washing and the wearing of gloves to handle returned material.
• We’ve enhanced our cleaning protocols. High-touch surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day.
• Hand sanitizer is available at our service desks.
• We’ll continue to offer a selection of in-person and virtual programs, and you can still enjoy ebooks, audiobooks, streamed music and downloads, movies, magazines, and more through Hoopla and OverDrive/Libby. Plus, you can access our free databases by visiting our website: http://www.bremen.lib.in.us/pages/databases.php