Per Marshall County Health Department, garage sales can be held in Marshall County starting tomorrow, Friday May 22, 2020, in line with the updated start date for Stage 3 of Governor Holcomb’s Back On Track Indiana plan, which lifts certain restrictions on outdoor activities.
Practice social distancing by doing the following:
• Post signs encouraging social distancing for customers to see while shopping.
• Set up tables and chairs within 6 feet apart.
• Use heavy-duty tape to form a flow for customers to follow throughout the sale.
• Ask customers to stand in a line, while spread apart, during a high traffic time.
• Clean all tables and chairs several times throughout the day.
• Make sure all merchandise is washed and dried and/or wiped down with a disinfectant product before placing on a table or chair for sale.
• Wipe down all tables and chairs using disinfectant at the end of the day or in the morning before the next day of the sale starts.
• Wear masks and disposable gloves at all times during the sale – masks are required for retail store employees per the Governor’s Executive Orders.
• Have hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol on tables & other places for customer use.