It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. ORDER your items by placing holds from your library account. Log in at https://bremen.bibliocommons.com/ and place holds on the items you want. If you don’t know your PIN, we can reset it for you. Give us a call at 574-546-2849. It’s quick and easy!
2. WAIT a minimum of 24 hours for us to gather and prepare your order.
3. PICK UP your order in our upstairs lobby during the following hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
If you do not have internet at home, we will be happy to take your order over the phone. Please call 574-546-2849 during the following hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Please have your list of specific titles ready when you call.
A few important notes:
• We will not be charging you to borrow DVDs during this time; you may check them out for free.
• Starting Monday, May 4, regular loan rules will apply on all materials and FINES WILL ACCRUE if materials are not returned on time. A receipt that lists the due dates will be included with each order for your reference. You may also check your due dates in your online account, or with our mobile app.
• If you still have materials that were checked out prior to May 4, they are due back to the library by Friday, May 15. Fines will begin to accrue on these items starting Saturday, May 16.
• We have two return slots — one for books and one for DVDs/audiobooks. Both are located near the Jackson Street entrance. Please do not return materials inside the lobby.
For the latest updates, please follow our Facebook page and keep an eye on our website. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.