As I’m sure you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has created some unprecedented situations. With the stay-at-home order recently announced for Indiana, Apheus feels compelled to follow that order, even though we may be considered an “essential” business. We feel that it is better to conduct our business with the greatest sense of caution for the well-being of everyone involved. As a result, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Our office in Plymouth is temporarily closed for the duration of this crisis. We will not be accepting visitors since we will be working from home.
- On-site client visits will be eliminated for the foreseeable future, with the exception of critical situations for our government customers. We will honor the order through April 7th. If the order is extended, we will honor that extension.
- All of our contract customers already have our remote support tools installed on their systems. We will be utilizing remote support whenever possible to continue offering our services.
- We will continue performing proactive maintenance and system monitoring for our contract customers. This portion of our service has not changed.
- Support may be limited or temporarily unavailable during regular business hours. We have been receiving an enormous amount service requests as our customers transition to work-at-home models. Please be patient and we will get to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call 574-936-9644.
Together, we can beat this virus by staying home and practicing social distancing. We are doing our part and we suggest that every one of our clients do the same. Be safe