Fatal_Fire_logoMarshall County Coroner, John Grolich released the results of the autopsy of the Culver man who died last Friday in a fire.

Emergency responders were dispatched to 20715 West 19B Road on Friday, November 1st about 3 p.m. after a home health nurse entered the front door and reported that a fire had occurred at the residence.

An autopsy was conducted on Tuesday, November 5th that confirmed the victim, 67 year old Allen E. Jones was alive at the time of the fire.  According to the report, the probable cause of death was severe thermal burns and carbon monoxide poisoning.