Saint JosephHealth System (SJHS)is conducting a community needs assessment and is asking for the community’s participation. The data collected from this survey will assist SJHS in determining the health needs of the community. The results also will be available for government and private agencies interested in health needs. SJHS hopes to gather feedback from at least 10,000 surveys that will provide valuable information to shape future programs or services in St. Joseph, Marshall and Elkhart counties.
All information provided in the survey will be confidential, and there is no cost. Participants must be at least 18 years of age to complete the survey. The short survey can be completed in person at the following locations:
- SJHS Plymouth Medical Center, Front Desk(1915 Lake Ave., Plymouth)
- SJHS Mishawaka Medical Center, Volunteer Services (5215 Holy Cross Parkway, Mishawaka)
- Saint Joseph Health Center (510 W. Adams St., Plymouth)
- Marshall County Council on Aging (1305 W. Harrison St., Plymouth)
- Sister Maura Brannick Health Center (326 Chapin St., South Bend)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (326 Chapin St., South Bend)
Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) is a not-for-profit healthcare system located in North Central Indiana that offers acute-based hospital care and post-acute services including: community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care and affordable senior apartments. SJHS includes: Mishawaka Medical Center; Plymouth Medical Center; Rehabilitation Institute; Outpatient services of the Elm Road Medical Campus; Health Insurance Services; Saint Joseph Physician Network; VNA Home Care; the Senior Living Communities at St. Paul’s, Holy Cross and Trinity Tower; and Saint Joseph PACE. SJHS serves more than 200,000 members of the Michiana community annually. SJHS is a Regional Health Ministry of Trinity Health in Livonia, Michigan.