Thursday afternoon at 2:40 Plymouth Fire was dispatched to 8919 9B Road for a garage fire.
When firefighters arrived on scene they found a detached garage with the exterior on fire.
The property is listed on the county’s GIS as being owned by Adam and Natasha Smith.
Plymouth Fire Chief Rod Miller said the fire was started by sparks from a burn barrel that ignited the west said of the detached 2 stall garage with a lean-too.
No injuries were reported and fire crews were on the scene for less than an hour.