11/27/12 On Thursday, November 22nd at approximately 11:25 AM Deputy Les McFarland with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department made a traffic stop on US 31 south of 16th Road for a vehicle having expired license plates. During the traffic stop it was discovered that the driver, 33 year old Desireia Liggins, who lives on South Michigan Street in Plymouth had a suspended drivers licenses with a prior charge and had no insurance on the vehicle. She was taken to Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in Plymouth for a chemical test that she failed. She was then transported to the Marshall County Jail and booked in for Driving While Suspended and Operating While Intoxicated and held on a $1,505 bond.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on