Today, Indiana Grown announced a new initiative to bring Indiana businesses from across the state together for a yearly holiday gift box. This box will showcase a variety of products from Indiana Grown members. Indiana Grown is a statewide initiative housed within the Indiana State Department of Agriculture to highlight local products and artisan goods.
“This holiday box is a fantastic way to promote Indiana’s small businesses,” said Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch, Indiana’s Secretary of Agriculture and Rural Development. “I personally cannot wait to share this gift box and these wonderful items with my friends and family for the holidays.”
Each box includes:
- Hot Sauce – Linneweber’s Sauce Company LLC – Vincennes, IN
- Indiana Honey – Bee Great Local – Churubusco, IN
- On-Ear Popcorn Kit – Groomsville Popcorn – Tipton, IN
- Strawberry Jam – Fish Lake Organics – Goshen, IN
- Alpaca Dryer Balls – Heritage Farm – Flora, IN
- Hoosier National Soap – Indiana Soap Company – Greenfield, IN
“We are very excited to put Indiana products from across the state in front of Hoosiers and across the country,” said Caroline Patrick, director of Indiana Grown. “Indiana Grown members strive to make the best products possible and we are excited to introduce them to you.”
The 2023 Indiana Grown Holiday Box is limited to 170 boxes. Click here to place your order.
Learn more about Indiana Grown at indianagrown.org.
Photo is last year’s box.