DNR is currently taking applications for a variety of reserved hunts for dove, deer, squirrel, and waterfowl, as well as youth hunts. To enter the public drawings, you must have a valid hunting license and email address.
Applications close Aug. 6. New hunts will be open Aug. 20.
Hunts closing soon:
- Dove (FWA hunts)
- Deer Archery (NWR and IPLA hunts)
- Deer Firearms (NWR hunts)
- Deer Primitive Muzzleloader (NWR hunts)
- Youth Deer (NWR and IPLA hunts)
- Squirrel (IPLA hunts)
- Teal & Early Goose (IPLA hunts)
Hunts opening Aug. 20:
- Waterfowl (FWA and IPLA hunts)
- Deer (FWA, IPLA and State Park hunts)
- Pheasant (GBA and IPLA hunts)
- Youth Pheasant (GBA hunts)