Emergency responders were dispatched to 208 Shalley Drive on Thursday evening, November 3rd for a possible structure fire. Plymouth firefighters were dispatched at 6:32 p.m. and arrived in the residential neighborhood near the Conservation Clubhouse area within minutes of the call.  When they arrived on the scene smoke was coming from the one-story home, but no flames were seen.  As firefighters entered the home that is owned by Elizabeth Duvall, according to the Marshall County GIS, flames were spreading in the kitchen. The resident was able to escape the home without any injuries and told fire officials he had made dinner and sat down to eat when he heard a crackling and popping sound and found the fire in the kitchen. The home sustained smoke and heat damage and the kitchen has extensive fire damage. No injuries were reported, and the Plymouth Fire Department was on the scene until about 8 p.m.