Marshall County Republican precinct committee men and women will decide who the new County Chairman will be at a caucus that will be held tonight at 6 p.m. in the Marshall County Republican Headquarters at 117 Water Street in downtown Plymouth.The caucus is needed to fill the vacancy left when former Republican Chairman Dave Holmes passed away on June 20th. Two candidates have filed a Declaration of Candidacy to run for the County Chairman seat, Sean Surrisi, and current party Vice Chair Debbie VanDeMark.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on