The Marshall County Commissioners opened bids for the 2022 Community Crossing project and the adjacent projects during their meeting Monday morning.
The three Community Crossing projects are Tamarack Road from State Road 6 to the County line in Polk Township. E & B Paving bid $516,092.18 and Milestone bid $458,516.80. The second project is Pear Road from 14B to 18B in Green Township. E & B Paving bid $1,110,117.45 and Milestone bid $982,750.45. The final project is 15th Road from State Road 17 to Thorn Road in Union Township. E & B Paving bid $371,505.00 and Milestone bid $339,017.50.
E & B’s total bid for the 8 miles of roadway was $1,997,715.25 while Milestone had a total bid of $1,780,284.75.
The adjacent paving projects Peters is asking the Commissioners to consider are 1st Road from Tamarack to the County Line in Polk Township. E & B Paving submitted a bid of $617,589.45 while Milestone bid $487,338.75. The next project is Sycamore Road from 9th Road to Lincolnway in West Township. E & B Paving offered a bid of $458,001.90 and Milestone was at $372,207.50. The third project is Union Road from 9C to 10B in West Township. E & B bid $292,717.85 and Milestone bid $253,146.05. The final project is 12th Road from North Michigan Road to Maple Road in Center Township. E & B Paving submitted a bid of $337,552.80 while Milestone bid $292,935.35.
E & B Paving’s total bid for the 5.5 miles of roadway is $1,705,862.00 and Milestone’s total bid was $1,405,627.65.
The bids were taken under advisement for review and a recommendation will be presented at the June 6th Commissioners’ meeting.
Hiring these projects will complete 14 miles of roadway for $3,185,912.40 if the low bid of Milestone is accepted. The total bid for all projects for E & B Paving was $3,703.577.25.
- Culver Police Arrest 2 Following Traffic Stop
- New Indiana Laws Take Effect July 1
- INDIANA LOWERS THRESHOLD FOR BLOOD LEAD LEVELS IN CHILDREN
- Rep. Walorski: Protecting Women from the Next Frontier of Abortion
- PARENTS CAN NOW SCHEDULE COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTSFOR CHILDREN THROUGH AGE 5 AT WWW.OURSHOT.IN.GOV
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on