WALKERTON — The boys track team made the long trek to Elkhart high school for the Northern Indiana Conference meet and were able to come away with a few all-conference finishes.
Leading the way was freshmen Julian McMahon. He was all-conference in the 200, finishing 3rd with a PR of 23.24. Julian, along with teammates Ty Larkin, Markese Patrick, and Alex Stuber, was all-conference when they placed 4th in the 4×100 relay. Julian just missed all-conference in the 100 by placing 5th. Billy Baldwin was our final all-conference recipient of the night when he finished 3rd in the 300m hurdles with a new PR of 42.48 (only 3/4 Of a second off of 1st). He also just missed all-conference honors in the 110 hurdles by one position.
Setting lifetime personal bests last night was Blake Malstaff in the mile (4:42), Shatner Rensberger in the 300 hurdles (45.53) and in the long jump (17’1-1/2″), Alex Stuber in the long jump (18′), Caleb Spodnick in the discus (109’10”).
The boys are back in action next Thursday for sectional.
- Frances E. Davis, 95, of Plymouth
- Male Juvenile from Group Home Suspect in Vehicle Stolen from Plymouth Park Department
- Plymouth City Council Approves Resolution of Support for READI Grant Applications
- County Park Board Approves Reimbursement of Fuel Costs for Volunteer Mowing
- Commissioners Approve IDEAL Bid for Water Heater Project at M.C. Jail
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on