PLYMOUTH — Interested adults and students can sign up for the Plymouth Summer Tennis Program on Monday, May 9th and
Tuesday, May 10, 6:00-8:00 pm at the tennis court pavilion. There are classes for every interested player no matter the level of play.
Classes are offered for 4, 5, and 6 yrs. old, elementary, middle school, jr. high, high school, adult drills, and team tennis league.
Team Tennis will begin play on Wednesday, June 1. Lessons begin on Monday, June 6 and end with the Optimist City Tourney, July 19-July 22. There will be no lessons the week of July 4th thru July 8th due to the PHS Moratorium week. Lessons will be held at the beautiful Centennial Park Tennis Courts. If you have any questions, please call Mary Beth Hunter, 574-286-8517, or e-mail at almbhunter@marshall fiber. com.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on