Due to the predicted weather for this week, Commissioner Stan Klotz, concerned for the wellbeing of the Marshall County residents has cancelled his campaign kickoff scheduled for this Thursday, February 17th at Christo’s banquet center. Stay tuned for the date, time and location for the rescheduled kickoff campaign.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on