Based on information from the Marshall County Highway Department regarding current road conditions, the commissioners have implemented a “Watch” level travel advisory.
The rain we received last night has ponded on road surfaces especially along the edge of the road. A blanket of snow has made it difficult to see the water and drivers should use caution as the travel county roads.
A “Watch” Level Travel Advisory means that conditions are threatening to the safety of the public. During a “Watch” local travel advisory, only essential travel, such as to and from work or in emergency situations, is recommended, and emergency action plans should be implemented by businesses, schools, government agencies, and other organizations.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on