LV pins Westview
TOPEKA – LaVille’s wrestling team traveled to Westview for a non-conference match.
LaVille picked up three falls en route to a 54-24 victory over the Warriors.
Justin Brown, Ethan Sailors, and Jon Ziola each earned a fall over their opponent during the match.
Complete LaVille results are below:
126 – Jonah Skiles, by forfeit
138 – Conner Deason, by forfeit
145 – Aiden Johnson, by forfeit
152 – Justin Brown, by fall
160 – David Rock, by forfeit
170 – Ethan Sailors, by fall
195 – Paul DeWitt, by forfeit
220 – Jonathan Neese, by forfeit
285 – Jon Ziola, by fall
LaVille improved to 17-6 on the season and are scheduled to travel to West Noble for a non-conference match on January 11. The match is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m.
- County & City Officials Discuss Local Public Healthcare Crisis
- City Councilman Compton Discusses Health Care Crisis in Community
- Jeff Sharp Announces Run For Marshall County Sheriff
- Culver Opens Community Crossing Project Bids
- Commissioners Table Interlocal Agreement with City of Randolph Street Bridge Replacement for Decision of Lights
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on